SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER OVERVIEW
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing content strategy for House of Athlete’s various social media channels. This includes developing social media campaigns, curating compelling content and publishing across social media accounts. Creating a two-way conversation between the brand and consumers through community management will be key. The successful candidate will be equal parts creative and strategic. The role will require a high level of organization in order to create and manage an ongoing social media content calendar. In addition, this role will take hold of managing against KPI’s while analyzing data to inform content mix. A highly collaborative position, the successful candidate will be a team player and willing to support and partner across various departments.
- 4+ years of experience in brand, lifestyle or agency experience
- Extensive hands-on experience managing social media content across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Linkedin
- Proficient in Google Suites and Monday
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends
- Ability to interpret and execute creative briefs in a timely manner
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including commission eligibility
- Eligibility for medical benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all HOA products and services including private training, apparel, supplements, Fuel Lounge services, Fuel Bar products, and more
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Social Media Manager position.
*This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the company.