BRAND MANAGER OVERVIEW
Responsible for ensuring that the company services, products, and product lines resonate with current or potential customers. In addition, monitor marketing trends as well as keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace. Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Brand to oversee the completion of promotional campaigns for various verticals of the business.
- 4+ years of experience in sports, brand, lifestyle or agency experience.
- Proficient in Google Suites and Monday
- Stay up-to-date on promotional needs and campaigns for each business vertical
- Ability to interpret and execute creative briefs in a timely manner.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including commission eligibility
- Eligibility for medical benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all HOA products and services including private training, apparel, supplements, Fuel Lounge services, Fuel Bar products, and more
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Brand Manager position.
*This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the company.