VIDEO EDITOR OVERVIEW
Manage material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final film or video product.
- 4+ years of experience in sports, brand, lifestyle or agency experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere
- Possesses a good understanding of translating visual identity across all platforms in various platform appropriate styles and aspect ratios.
- Works well within a team. Approaches projects, long and short, collaboratively.
- Ability to interpret and execute creative briefs in a timely manner.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including commission eligibility
- Eligibility for medical benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all HOA products and services including private training, apparel, supplements, Fuel Lounge services, Fuel Bar products, and more
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Video Editor position.
*This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the company.